Friday, December 02, 2005

JON HEDER

Oh my gravy! I watched an interview on HBO with Jon Heder (you know, the actor who portrayed Napoleon Dynamite). He looked so different! I wouldn't have recognized him if they hadn't had a big ND poster sitting next to him.

Did you know that he drew all the pictures that "Napoleon" drew? That's pretty impressive. He said that he tried to make them as terrible as possible.

That movie is in my Top 10. They say people either love it or hate it.

Since the battle lines have been drawn; I guess I should ask which side you've chosen. So are you pro or anti dynamite?

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Absolutely pro!
Did you know a liger is a real animal? Just like Napoleon said, it's a mix between a lion and a tiger. I know because I ran into this question playing Trivial Pursuit.
Who knew, not only is the movie good for learning new moves and gaining suave pick-up lines ("Is that 2%"), but it's also highly educational.

Patrick said...

I like your puffy sleaves!