Julie tagged me with this meme. (A What?) I don't know 7 bloggers to pass this along to, but I'll happily fill it out :0) I wish I knew 7 bloggers...I can't even get most of my friends to sign up for MySpace.
1. Today, I'm wearing Umbros and a faded Gap t-shirt.
2. In Jr High, John Madden was my best friend; I haven't seen him since graduation day.
3. I love to bake cookies - from scratch, from a mix, whatever.
4. I wish I were in Ocean Springs signing a work contract for the next school year.
5. William Shakespeare is my favorite author.
6. Blue Hydrangeas are my favorite flowers - I'm fond of honeysuckle, too.
7. Chai (spiced black tea with milk) is my favorite drink. I mostly drink water.
Each player starts with seven random facts about himself. People who are tagged post the rules and their responses to the seven facts on their own blogs. They choose seven people to tag and list their names and leave them a comment that they have been tagged with a link back.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
I like Marc's playlist he posted on MySpace, so I decided to make my own. Just to try it out, I stole a couple of his tracks and then added a few more I found online. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I really like this Sara Groves song. I'd never heard it before, but with lyrics like these, it's bound to become a favorite.
Posted by Patrick at 12:49 PM