Thursday, December 15, 2005

SUPPER TIME!

I'm about to be called to the table for supper, but I decided to post a quick update before we eat. Tonight Annette is baking chicken for our family and our guests - visiting American Baptist missionaries - father, mother, and daughter. They came to meet me tonight before they return home to the states for the holiday. Fun to meet Dan's friends. While I sit on the sofa typing this for you, I am listening to the guys have a conversation about one of Dan's antique German books. The ladies are hiding out in the kitchen, and the kids are stowed away in a bedroom, I think.

David and I had the best time playing Legos. Dan came in from work - EARLY: HOORAY! - just as we were about to start playing. He doesn't enjoy building the models, but he likes to sort the pieces, so he sat in the floor sorting while Dave and I built a castle.

We didn't quite finish before Ellen and Annette returned home. Then we hopped in the car to run to the market for last minute ingredients for supper. What a beautiful village they have! Time for supper, so more on that and some new pictures later...

No comments: