Saturday, December 17, 2005

SNOWY MORNING

It's 5:30 in the morning. When Dan says to prepare for an early wake-up call, he is not kidding, is he? I awoke to find Dan standing in front of the window, calling me to come and see the SNOW! Very beautiful Dan, can't wait to go and play...ZZZ. Oh, sorry, I dozed off a bit. This is Dan's normal time to wake up, but up until today (his day off), he's been letting me sleep until Dave woke me up at 7 or so for breakfast.

I walked into the bedroom last night to go to bed and was shocked by the temperature. Apparently the workman turned off the radiator when he was installing the new window. And he left it off. Radiators take a little while to warm back up. So after I scraped the ice from my pillow, I wedged myself between the blankets. BUT NO...I just asked Dan and he said that they usually leave it off when they sleep, and that they usually sleep with the window open. I suspected that they were secretly polar bears, but now I have proof.

OK...time for musli and yogurt.

No comments: