Tuesday, December 06, 2005

MAKING A LIST...CHECKING IT TWICE

The trip to Will's was great. Can't believe it is only a week until I leave for Dan's in Germany! I haven't even started packing! (Of course, I'm living out of suitcases, so how hard could it be?) I will have to be careful not to bring anything prohibited. Maybe I should make a list and check it against the airline's website.

I finally found the Lego set that David wants for Christmas! It's set 7259 - the Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter. Dan was stressing a little when he told me they were sold out in Germany and also on the Lego website. He will be relieved to know I found one in Texas.

I left Will in a similar predicament; he still doesn't know what to buy for his sons. I wonder if my parents ever worried about what to get me for Christmas. Somehow I doubt it. They never seemed stressed, anyway.

No comments: