Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'M DREAMING OF A TV CHRISTMAS

I just finished watching "Christmas at Rockefeller Center." When the program started, I excitedly called my mom and dad to see if they were watching, too. But the folks were watching Rudolph. For some reason, I'm so much more prone to being a couch potato at Christmas time.

I think it starts at Thanksgiving when I watch the parade. I LOVE THE PARADE! This year's was great, and I was totally annoyed with Fox News for trying to make a scandal out of a grounded balloon. If you don't know what I'm talking about, google it and then tell me what you think...

There's just something about Holiday Specials/Movies/Cartoons that captures my imagination. I love watching them. Especially White Christmas. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Libby Sandoz said...

PATRICK!!! yooo--I didn't know WHICH patrick left me a message on lj===how'd u find me??? AND WHY DOES YOUR PROFILE say you are in germany--ARE YOU IN GERMANY? hmmmm Let me know-I'd like to keep in touch!!!!! I got an account on here....though I can't quite figure this thing out....but my email is anenkletos@hotmail.com let me know how you are! Yes by the way, I moved to Pittsburgh, PA
Muah!
Libby