Monday, June 25, 2007

ROWANOAK


Originally uploaded by Tinker*Tailor.

While Ryan and I were in Oxford, we stopped by Faulkner's homeplace, Rowan Oak. It killed some time before the shows started, and it gave Ryan a chance to try out his new lens on the Nikon. Not often I get to play the role of model. They are nice enough headshots that I've posted a few to my flickr account. Now I'll have to practice and return the favor sometime this year. I'm hoping some of Ryan's talent will rub off on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick,
I give up!! I cannot seem to find contact info for you anywhere...alas I have no myspace nor flickr accounts, but I've followed your trail here and will lay my request at your feet. I am interested in your permission to create drawings from some of your wonderful photos, if you have a quick minute I would be so glad to introduce myself and tell you more.
Thanks for reading,
Marcy
beatystudio@gmail.com

*soli deo gloria*