Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MAKE YOUR OWN COMIC AT COMEEKO.COM



Originally uploaded by Tinker*Tailor.
New online toy ALERT: You can easily make your own photo COMIC STRIP at Comeeko.com. Once you've tried it, good luck getting anything else accomplished for the rest of the day: Addictive fun at it's best.

Don't feel like making a comic? You can view and rate ones that others have posted at the site.

To read my 1st comic, just left click it and follow the link to flickr. And check out the new flickr group I formed for Comeeko fans.

Speaking of addictive. I've lost track of how many flickr groups I formed in the last year. There's a group for just about anything already, but occasionally I post a photo that needs a group and find I'll just have to create the group myself. Some still only have a handful of members, but others have really taken off. Either way, it's one of my favorite things about flickr.

Now if I can just get a nickel for everyone who visits my photo stream...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Patrick :-)

I found your stuff on Flickr and from there i ended up here. I was looking for a way to contact you because i tought you are just fantastic!!!! :-)) I live in Canada and i'm myslf a lot creative.

Is it possible to find a soul mate via internet?

:-)

Patrick said...

If you are creative, then I think you are fantastic, too! We creative types gots to stick together, right?

As far as finding a soul mate via the Internet...good luck with that.

Feel free to shoot me a flickr mail, so I can have a look at some of your photography.

Anonymous said...

The more i look at your work, the more i am fascinated by it!

The thing is i don't often and easy have access to internet. I'm not used to flickr... how can i email you from there? I mean if i want to send you some pics?

Patrick said...

Hi again! Thanks for the compliment! If you'd like, you can visit flickr's home page and join with a free account. Then, go to my profile on flickr and add me as a contact. You'll then be able to send me a message through flickr by clicking on the little envelope icon at the top of your flickr page. You can upload several photos each month when you have a free account (It's unlimited with a paid account), so I could see your photos there once you upload them to your flickr stream. When you have a flickr account, you can also leave comments on flickr photos and bookmark ones you like as favorites. The flickr community is a friendly one, and I'm sure you'll "meet" lots of interesting creative people there if you decide to join. I have, anyway!