Thursday, December 28, 2006

SNOW


snow day 004, originally uploaded by Patrick Q.

We finally had our first day of snow since my arrival. I threw a snowball at David, and he built a tiny snowman. Now it feels a bit more like Christmastime.

Tomorrow night we are planning a bonfire in the firepit behind the house. We'll cook hotdogs and have smores. It has been raining a lot lately, so we're making the most of the predicted clear night.

Fireworks went on sale this morning, and David was there when the doors opened, Christmas money in hand. I might just be in for my loudest New Year's Eve, ever.

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

Glad to see you're enjoying your vacation in Germany (you're still in Germany, right?)

Found your site by random and bookmarked it. It's nice to read blogs from fellow believers in Jesus.

Liza

Patrick said...

Hi, Liza! Yes, I'm in Germany. Thanks for leaving a note to let me know you stopped by. Hope you have a happy New Year's Eve!