Thursday, July 13, 2006

4 VIDEOS

Here are four clips that inspire me to start saving my pennies for a video camera. The first video was made by a couple of guys, Ryan Wieber and Michael Scott. To download it, check out their page. The footage was shot over three weekends. The editing took four months. Neither had any formal training beforehand. They shot with a Canon GL-1 camcorder and used Adobe After Effects to add the glowing effects.




The next two Kablamo vids I'm posting tonight are fan remakes of my favorite SNL digital short, "Lazy Sunday." The first was done by a couple of guys named Bryant Fisher and Max Sitinikov. The next was done by two eleven-year-olds, Luke Brightfield and James Gillespie, with help from one of their dads.






If you are offended by dumb things, don't watch this last one:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! Care to speculate on why this guy made it?

Patrick said...

I just glanced at his profile on youtube, but I think I caught that this is the first of a series. My guess is that he made a joke at the expense of four of his friends. That last line about the burger joints cracks me up.