Wednesday, January 11, 2006

S. O. S.

My sidebar has freaked out. If anybody can help me, I'm asking for advice. I'm guessing it's a problem with the template's code. I added flickr and this happened. I moved it lower in the sequence of code, but it didn't fix it. Neither did removing the flickr stream. I'm wondering if I accidentally deleted something, but I don't know html well enough to know what to look for. I know this site now looks dumb, though. So if anybody can tell me anything, please leave a comment. Looks like a good time for me to start learning html. Thanks! Feel free to view the page source and tell me what I've done wrong.

2 comments:

julie said...

what is it precisely that's freaked out?

Patrick said...

hmmmm...apparently nothing. Here's what was wrong - the right sidebar kept moving itself to the left of the page as soon as the post was finished. So it cut itself in half - half on the right (next to the post) and the rest on the left. But now it's normal. It's a mystery to me...