Monday, August 08, 2005

FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT

This one lets you see which dictator or sitcom character you are thinking of. For extra fun, answer the questions as yourself and see what character you are like. According to the computer, I am Mitch Leery from Dawson's Creek. I didn't know who that was until I googled the name. The one episode I saw of that show was the one where that character died and his son moped around. Monday nights are great for finding useless websites, aren't they?

Another one defines your political viewpoint. According to this site, I am a centrist.

"CENTRISTS espouse a 'middle ground' regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention
and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as 'practical' solutions to problems."

No comments: