Thursday, June 30, 2005

THE YEARBOOK IS COMING! THE YEARBOOK IS COMING!

I got a call from Mr. Dunning today with exciting news. Can you guess what it is? Hint: read the title of this entry. I can't believe that it took me a year to finish the yearbook. That was the toughest job with the most setbacks that I ever successfully completed. I can hardly wait to see the finished product - all 80 hardbound full-color pages of it (with the cool cut-out logo on the front cover). Oh, beautiful yearbook, I'll probably sing a song about how happy you make me, while I do the "I'm glad you're done" dance around the classroom~!

You are the yearbook,
the brand-new yearbook
You make me happy
And I must say
Now that you're finished
I'll have more free time AND
I can finally hit the hay!

...thank you, Rhyme Zone

Think my song is bad? Write a better one and leave it for me in the comment box!

No comments: